niedziela, 17 maja 2015

LITTLE VIDEO: AT THE ZOO!

Hello and welcome!
I been tried to make this post sooner, to be honest I been working on this since march, but you know...

Ok, let's back to the subject few months ago we spend with the friends a whole day at the ZOO and we had so much fun during our date with the animals, actually that was one of those sunny days as much as it could be in march and that was even more awesome to spend the day in the good company in good weather and learn something more about animals. We had opportunity to talk about threatened animals and then we just walkin and enjoy as much as we could so we made that day fun and full of new experiences and adventures what more we need? So if you are interested check out below little video which I love so much ( Ps. If you like check out my youtube channel for more videos from my life and don't forget to click thumb up and subscribe if you want to see more :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz