poniedziałek, 30 listopada 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCAS!


Week ago I was driving to school and I realize that there is just a week before Lucas's birthday and I felt so guilty and ashamed because I totally forgot about it and I just put it on the list "things to do in the future" but in the mean time there were a lot of things going on in here and let's make it clear after a few years together you just put some things at the bottom of your mind. Anyway I still remember how much we love to celebrate together so I planed a lot of things as the best girlfriends do obviously.

In honor of bloggers around the world and my best friend by my side I'm going to speech really seriously right now so let's start!

Lucas, you most annoying person in my life,
I just want you to know how much I appreciate to be by your side day by day no matter what, how much I love to kiss you and fight with you, laugh and cry also play in counter strike at nights. I just can't wait for another year of laughs with you. Happy birthday old man! I love you.

I hope you had a good monday friends and of course again HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCAS!


Ps. I put a little video abow to everyone who is interested what my life is with this creature called Lucas so check it out and gave it love! BYE!






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz