poniedziałek, 8 lutego 2016

STORY | LITTLE VIDEO



So I'm back with another video that makes me feel so proud of my work and life. Every time when I felt bad and I was need support I was need to remember those absolutely amazing moments that I carry on my camera roll now they all are pack together in my new favourite video.

The whole story that stands in a back of this video is caption on instagram that says that "Everyone in this room has a story" it's such an obvious caption and such amazing reminds that it's true we all have a story and a huge baggage on shoulders the best thing we can do is share those little moments that can become life changing stories. We all need to find joy and share joy. This is main theme of this video for me and hope for all of you.

I have winter break so be sure to see more videos soon. For now let my story live here and enjoy. Also take a moment to note my voice in the video for the first time it sounds crazy. Hope you are going to love this video as much as I do and don't forget to share your own #story.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz