sobota, 26 marca 2016

FUERTEVENTURA GUIDE + LITTLE VIDEO | TRAVEL

Hello friends!
It's been a while since I post something like this in here, week ago I was able to take a part in big adventure I got to spend a week on Fuerteventura with some of really cool people from a whole Poland.

It was such a good experience to get to know so many different personalities and see Spain from other side. I truly fall in love in this island, the whole nature and climate was just beyond for me. I honestly can say that was the prettiest place I ever seen in my life, and I already plan to go back there this time with Lucas by my side who I think is even more excited then I'm.

For now I can show you only a few postcards I made and a little video because I wasn't able to capture everything in there, I do not have time to see the whole island but at least we go for a really quick trip, the whole 21 team and that was awesome hope you are going to love this as much as I'm and see you next time Spain!







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz