wtorek, 5 kwietnia 2016

TEN THINGS | MARCH

Lou Schoof:


I'm kinda late with this post but I think there is never too late to share some good favourites so let's get it started!

1| If you look for some inspiration and some goodies just ( click )

2| I'm no 1 fan of hands on hands if you know what I mean ( click )

3| Soon I will post an update of my new project called home, I will decorate this small space of mine it is best adventure yet and I can't wait to show you all results for now I can show you this beautiful item I fall in love in that color and design I need it so if you know where I can buy it just let me know ( click )

4| Speaking about interiors how much do I want to live in this space? ( click )

5| Ok just ( click ) in this and do not judge

6| I feel like a broken tape but I really like to watch it hope you as well because here is another video of carpool karaoke this time with J.lo is it strange that she always seem to me be like cold lady and I have such a negative feelings about her but now while I watch this video I realized that she is funny, smart and she can sing beautifully well i guess it's karaoke magic ( click )

7| I'm obsessed about retro style lately and this photoshoot or how to call it is just perfectly beautiful wish to be on them someday and have such a beautiful style also check out this amazing blogger I follow her for such a while and I'm so impressed how individual she is and how good taste she have ( click )

8| Spring is here so I think about some changes especially in my look and I dream about this type of hairstyle and color what you think?  ( click )

9| Wish to be in DC just for a second only to see those in real absolutely breathtaking ( click )

10| Wish to know french, I'm obsessed with this song lately ( click )





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz